By Felix Quigley
Sultan Knish …what sort of a name is that! It is obviously a fake name and unlike Israpundit, I do not like our writers on 4international to use anything other than their real names. All the same, this really made me laugh:
Sultan introducing his blog:
Named one of the Jewish Press’ Most Worthwhile Blogs, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Cited at Front Page Magazine and One Jerusalem and Little Green Footballs and American Thinker and Hot Air
Quoted by Daniel Pipes , Atlas Shrugs, Debbie Schlussel and Tim Blair, Judith Klinghoffer and Michelle Malkin
Referenced by Michael Savage , AM 770 CHQR – The World Tonight with Rob Breakenridge , 670 WCBM Sean and Frank and Jim Ball
But I am a revolutionary socialist, Mr Knish, a Trotskyist, and I do not give two figs for all of that top brass in the Jewish world acknowledgement. They might just all be gullible, and wrong. So I will take what he writes about a known enemy of Israel and see how he fares. Quote from Knish first…what I make of his politics following…
Knish is talking about the Islamofascist supporter and extreme US Imperialist Brzezinski who (Jews and Serbs alike, please note) had a big say in the destruction of Yugoslavia and in the murder there of many thousands of poor, unarmed and defenceless civilian Serbs and even their decapitation/dismemberment. Check if Knish mentions that!!!
[begin quote here]
Zbigniew Brzezinski’s plan was to counter the rise of pro-Soviet left wing regimes with a string of Islamic regimes, countering Marxism with Islamism finally culminating in an Islamic overthrow of the USSR (replacing one monstrous regime with another monstrous regime). His dabbling in Afghanistan would eventually give birth to Taliban rule and Osama Bin Laden and September 11th, something he blames Israel and Neo-Cons for. In Iran, Zbigniew Brzezinski backed a policy that would support the Ayatollah Khomeni as America’s new ally. And thus when the hostages were taken the United States waited instead of acting because Zbigniew Brzezinski’s Green Belt strategy required an Islamic victory in Iran.To show its affinity for the Mullahs, the Carter Administration had lifted a 1978 ban on arms sales to Tehran. The exiled Shah was barred from entering the United States to seek medical treatment. The United States even promised to defend Iran against the Soviet Union. Zbigniew Brzezinski met with the Ayatollah Khomeni’s Prime Minister Mehdi Bazargan and offered the new regime a strategic relationship with the United States. It took five months before a rescue attempt was made and when Zbigniew Brzezinski planned out the disastrous Operation Eagle Claw it was sabotaged from the start by the chains placed on the operation from the Carter White House.The Carter Administration may be gone but the wicked never rest. While Carter himself plays America’s Mullah, piously preaching hate against Israel and supporting terrorist and anti-american regimes around the world from Iran to Hamas to North Korea to Venezuela, Carter associates like Zbigniew Brzezinski do not rest either. Zbigniew Brzezinski continues to hold to a vision of an America allied to Islamic Iran and Hamas and even the Islamic terrorists in Chechneya. Zbigniew Brzezinski is co-chairman of the American Committee for Peace in Chechnya. The American Committee for Peace in Chechnya supports the “Government in Exile” in Chechnya which includes Shamil Basayev, one of those behind the Beslan massacre.
Zbigniew Brzezinski who in 1978 wrote a memo to President Carter claiming that Islamic extremism was not a significant factor in the middle east has not only not retracted it today but continued to claim the very same thing after September 11th, condemning Bush’s comparison of Communism and Islamism and warning that such rhetoric will only enrage moderate Muslims. In Zbigniew Brzezinski’s world, Israel is the obstacle to an ideal American-Islamic alliance bound by some loosey goosey Jimmy Carter style vague faith of the sort that the Ayatollah Khomeni laughed at. And today Zbigniew Brzezinski is endorsing a candidate whom he believes will carry on the same Carter administration policies that the Ayatollah Khomeni mockingly described as “like a headless chicken.”
If America winds up with another President committed to headless chicken policies in the face of terrorism, the consequences are inconceivable.
[end quote here]
So here goes. My take on this, or at least some points which strike me as relevant about the above, in so far as they show the politics of Sultan Knish…who I will call SK for brevity:
1. SKcannot help showing his hatred of socialism and the Russian Revolution. Note he does not at any time, or in any way, distinguish between revolutionary socialism and Stalinism. He does not even mention Trotsky and Stalin. He does not state to his readers that there were differences between Lenin and Stalin, and between Trotsky and Stalin. What a fraud this SK is, masquerading as a knowledgeable Jewish man.
2. Why does SK lump Israel and the NeoCons together? The NeoCons are extreme and reactionary American Imperialists. More to show that SK is an American Imperialist dressed up as a Jew. Jews please beware of this mischief of SK. It is extremely damaging to link Israel with the NeoCons.
3. Look at what SK writes here …The United States even promised to defend Iran against the Soviet Union. Zbigniew Brzezinski met with the Ayatollah Khomeni’s Prime Minister Mehdi Bazargan and offered the new regime a strategic relationship with the United States….Yet SK is a big supporter of the US and obviously an extreme anti-communist!
4. Look also at this which SK writes above…As he did then, Zbigniew Brzezinski remains far more interested in using Islamic regimes allied to the United States to checkmate a revitalized Russia thereby protecting his native Poland than in protecting America and the world against Islamic terrorism…You see the trick SK is playing on his gullible readers. He is creating the big bad wolf syndrome but in fact it is George Bush who today, and for the past 8 years, has been doing exactly that. It is in fact the policy and programme of the US Government to attack and to discipline China, Russia and India, indeed the whole world, and to bring the whole world under the control of the US Imperialism. But SK is really a big supporter of US Imperialism, a supposed friend of the Jews but in reality a supporter of that very Bush US Imperialism, setting out to destroy Israel (which is the end result of the creation by Bush of a Palestinian state)
5. And note in the above that SK says not ONE word about Yugoslavia, the destruction of a sovereign state, by all branches and Presidents of US Imperialism over the past 20 years, which involved the murder – by poisoning – of the elected President of Serbia, Slobodan Milosevic.
So that is part of the politics of Sultan Knish. This is the man who has been welcomed on board of the once great Israpundit site by its editor Ted Belman.
I think it tells us a lot about Israpundit today and its role in the Jewish movement.
These are my criticisms:
Obama is a Fascist type of politician. But he is not alone. Israpundit has spent acres of print over the past 2 months in attacking and exposing Obama. I am not saying do not do this. But they have missed the main item on Obama, and that is his similarity to these people:
George Bush Snr
George Bush Jnr
Clinton the man
Clinton the woman
And all other US Presidents that I have read about.
The purpose of every US President is to advance the interests of US Capitalism, which in today’s world represents US Imperialism. THAT IS WHAT SULTAN KNISH AND TED BELMAN TODAY ARE HIDING. All of these US Presidents are in their foreign policy Fascist in the extreme, and the destruction of Yugoslavia combined with the intended destruction of Israel shows their Fascism.
The focus on Obama is a strategy to hide what Bush and Rice are actually doing THIS VERY MINUTE to Israel.
The problem AT THIS VERY MINUTE is not Obama but it is Bush, Rice, the whole of the US Establishment, and it is also the continuation in power of Olmert, Livni and Barak, who THIS VERY MINUTE are engaging in the negotiating away of the heritage of Israel.
You see neither Knish or Belman are capable, and therefore do not, address that problem, which is the central problem.
We on 4international are Trotskyists, we will not allow either Belman, Knish, or anybody else to make snide attacks on the history of revolutionary socialism or on the honour of Leon Trotsky, or the falsification of the history of Trotsky in relation to the Jews in the 1930s. That is what Knish has done above and that is what Belman of Israpundit is supporting. Both Knish and Belman are part of the US Imperialist machine first and foremost and that cannot and will not go unchallenged by us on 4international. They have NO programme to place in front of the Jewish people which can save the Jewish people. But we on 4international WILL NOT BE SILENCED. Because we indeed do have the programme which can save the great Jewish people which our revolutionary socialist cadre is going to expound over the next weeks, and forget censorship, we will not be silenced in the Jewish movement.