by Jim Stephens
April 21, 2010
THE SPANISH MEDIA IS HIDING THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING UNDER THE NOSES OF THEIR SPANISH TROOPS IN LEBANON
Big changes are happening to the North of Israel that are very definitely going to threaten the lives of many thousands of Jews.
That is in Lebanon, and Spain with its UN troops there are up to their necks in this future massacre of the Jews.
And yet the Spanish, British, Irish and European Media are totally silent on what is happening!
[Begin report from DEBKAfile here]
DEBKAfile Exclusive Report April 18, 2010, 5:24 PM (GMT+02:00)
Syrian M-600 missile converted from Fateh-110
debkafile’s military sources disclose that Syria has expanded the flow of smuggled Syrian and Iranian weaponry across the Lebanese border to Hizballah in line with a master-plan charted in Tehran and Damascus for transforming the 25,000-strong Hizballah terrorist militia into an organized, mobile army with a whole range of sophisticated missiles and other weapons. The new Hizballah is being trained to carry out such offensive operations as capturing parts of Israel’s Galilee and equipped with the hardware for knocking out warplanes, warships and armored strength.
One of their missions will be to defend the Syrian capital, Damascus. Tehran and Damascus calculate that the next time a war erupts on Israel’s borders, its army will try and outflank Syrian forces on the Golan and drive past the units defending Damascus. That is where Hizballah is expected to come in.
Even after the Kuwaiti Al Rai claim that Syria had smuggled Scud ground missiles into Lebanon proved inaccurate and was denied in Washington, regional war tensions remained high – although not for the reason ascribed by Jordan’s King Abdullah during his current visit to Washington.
The king forecast an outbreak of Middle East hostilities in the coming summer because of the Israel-Palestinian diplomatic stalemate. What’s the connection? Our sources ask. Rather than admit he is nervously watching his aggressive Arab neighbor to the north, the Jordanian ruler is pinning the region’s troubles on Israel because it is the right tune to sing in Barack Obama’s Washington.
In actual fact, a Middle East war this summer depends on two actions which have nothing to do with the Palestinians: a decision by the US and/or Israel to strike Iran’s nuclear facilities together or separately, and a decision in Tehran to unleash its allies against Israel – spearheaded by Hizballah – to preempt such an attack.
Ready to step into its new shoes, Hizballah is being armed with five major military capabilities, debkafile reports:
1. Surface-to-surface missiles able to reach as far as the Dimona reactor in southern Israel: They include Fajr-5, which has a range of 33 km, and the M-600, developed by Syria from the Fateh-110, whose range is 250 km. Both are precise, propelled by solid fuel and carry 500-kilo warheads of conventional explosives, as well as being able to deliver chemical, biological and radioactive materials.
This dangerous new arsenal which tops up the 40,000 rockets Hizballah was allowed to pile up since the 2006 Lebanon war.
Saturday, April 17, Israel’s deputy defense minister Mattan Vilnai, warned that Syria and Hizballah between them had ballistic missiles that could reach every millimeter of Israeli territory.
But he did not explain how the national defense leadership, of which he is a senior member, allowed this to happen.
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has said nothing to account for his 14-month old government’s failure to make good on its pledges for change, and first of all to deal with the Iranian nuclear threat. Instead, he follows his predecessors’ same old passive routines on Iran, Syria and Hizballah, an open invitation to aggression and a recipe for armed conflict. Of late, he is hardly to be seen or heard except for the irrelevant comments he makes at state ceremonies.
2. Iran has built for Hizballah five expanded commando brigades whose mission in a future conflict will be to capture and hold key northern Israeli towns and villages, including the town of Nahariya or parts thereof. This tactic would force Israeli forces marching into Lebanon to turn back and recover lost land.
On March 28, debkafile revealed this Iranian-Syrian master plan in detail.
3. Syrian instructors are training Hizballah militiamen at top speed in the operation of ground-to-air weapons, including self-propelled missiles, against warplanes and incoming missiles and cruise missiles. Israel has threatened to destroy these batteries if they cross the border into Lebanon. They are therefore being held back in Syrian bases up against the border until such time as fighting flares. They will then be transferred into the hands of Hizballah units standing by on the Lebanese side of the border.
4. Syria has set up a Hizballah special unit for attacking warships and fighting off Israeli coastal landings. It is equipped with advanced Chinese SS-26 Yakhont marine cruise missiles, which combine assault features with the ability to intercept attacking missiles or cruise missiles.
5. Iranian and Syrian military engineers have constructed fortified anti-tank lines in many parts of Lebanon. They are linked by fast highways, to be closed to all traffic barring Hizballah units in an emergency, and by a military-grade communications network.
Now google “Spain in lebanon”. You find nothing but trivia.
Then google “Spain troops in Lebanon”
This comes up, from a paper in Barcelona:
Spanish General Alberto Asarta will shortly take command of the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon, according to a report released today by the Cadena Ser Asarta, he will have at his command 12,000 military and 1,000 civilians.
Another 200 soldiers to join Spanish troops in Lebanon, if Spain takes overall command.
Spain’s MoD are possibly sending 200 more soldiers to Lebanon, to join the contingent of 1,100 soldiers currently deployed in that country, if Spain takes command of the United Nations Interim Force (UNIFIL).
According to EFE, sources in the defence department have stated that the extra troops would only be sent on three conditions: that the UN give command to Spain, that the Ministry and the General Staff of Defence approved the reinforcement and that it will obtain authorization from Congress. If these three requirements are met, the Spanish mission in Lebanon would comprise 1,300 troops, most of which are located in the Miguel de Cervantes base in Marjayoun.
The rest of the items on page 1 of google refer to 2006, that is the date that Spanish troops went there.
So the troops were sent and then there is silence. What this adds up to is that the Spanish troops and the Zapatero and Popular Front opposition to Zapatero are prediding over, and being deliberately quiet about, this great threat from Lebanon to Israel.
This amounts in my book to antisemitism of a deep order. Do not forget the Spanishexpelled all Jews from Spain in 1492 and everything today shows that the Spanish are dhimmis to Islam.
So then is DEBKAfile making this stuff up? Of course not. It fits right in with the truth about Ahnmadinejad, Syria, Hamas and Hizbullah. But the Spanish are playing a really duplicitous game. They are truly antisemites. Truly they are dhimmies.
This was Livni´s work and what a trap that reactionary Jewess has set for Israel!