Today, April 25, 2010 is 90 years to the day of the crucial San Remo Conference, which was the key International conference which set up the movement towards creating the Jewish Homeland on the historical area of Judea, later renamed Palestine.
It is vital to mark this day because of its huge historical significance.
What will happen inside the next 10 years, before we reach the 100th anniversary of the San Remo Conference? On 4international we do not have the amazing gifts of these people who can study the planets and foretell the future. For us we are mere flesh and blood, we are connected to nature yet separated, we therefore have to rely on the study of class forces, national movements, trends within religions, trends towards anti-Semitism, weaknesses of our allies, sometimes strengths, to be able to see how the ground lies on any question.
With the Jews what dominates is the Holocaust inflicted on the Jews by the Nazis, which can be marked by Hitler taking power in 1933, passing the Enabling Act, thus clearing the way for war and genocide.
Will this be repeated before the 100th Anniversary? This is now a real question to ask because there are evil minds in the world once more, talking about elimination, and these evil minds turn towards the deadly nuclear bomb technology.
People should always study this with a map in front of them, a mental image in which Israel is tiny, therefore always vulnerable. If no map in front, if no mental image in front, if not drawing attention to the physical “smallness” of Israel, then we see signs of anti-Semitism, and we may even be in the presence of anti-Semites
THE GERMAN NAZIS DID NOT CREATE ANTISEMITISM
THE GERMAN NAZIS DID NOT “INFECT” ISLAM WITH ANTISEMITISM
ANTISEMITISM IS HARD WIRED INTO ISLAM
ANTISEMITISM IN ISLAM LONG PREDATED THE NAZIS
This is why the International Treaty of San Remo on this day exactly 90 years ago awakened the latent anti-Semitism inside Islam.
No sooner was the ink dry than the antisemites inside the Arab world were mobilizing against the Jews.
The role of Hajj Amin el Husseini dates from this time. His strategy was simple
- Stir up Jew hatred. Kill Jews
- Kill all Arabs who wished to work with the Jews and who supported the Jewish Homeland
The role of the British Government was to adopt Hajj Amin el Husseini and to also attack the Jewish Homeland idea.
But the British had an interest in Palestine for their own imperial reasons. From the very beginning the British were working with antisemites to destroy the Jewish Homeland idea.
The British set the scene on this evil policy by creating Transjordan, which later became the independent state of Jordan, out of “Palestine”, out of the area which the San Remo treaty meant as the Jewish Homeland.
The writing was on the wall even then, at that very early stage.
78 per cent of the original Jewish Homeland idea was gone. San Remo was no more. International Treaties were not worth the paper they were written on. And the main mover in this action against the Jews, and in favour of what really was an early form of Jihad, was somebody known and thought of as a friend of the Jews, Churchill!
THUS BEGAN A TREND OF JEWS BEING BETRAYED BY “FRIENDS”
During the whole of the British Mandate the policy of the British remained steady
- Back up the evil anti-Semite Hajj Amin el Husseini
- Back his policy of killing Jews
- Back his programme of killing and intimidating all Arabs who would work in sympathy with Jews
There are a number of further points to set down about the San Remo Treaty of 1920
- The Jews never recovered from this hatchet job by Churchill WHICH HE CHURCHILL CARRIED THROUGH in the months following San Remo
- The Hajj Amin el Husseini who the British adopted in 1920 became the closest of associates with Hitler, Himmler and other top Nazis in carrying out the Holocaust
- El Husseini was pardoned totally and adopted by the American Government post 1945, he went on to lead the genocidal attacks on the newly formed Israel of 1947-49, when that failed he adopted his close and young relative Yasser Arafat, trained him up to create the PLO. The PLO was formed out of Nazism. The PLO ARE Nazis!
And Israel degenerated over time in this sense. Israeli leaders came to accept that these PLO Nazis should be given even a further state, but this time carved out of Israeli land, so that these Nazis now riddled by Al Qaida should be set up on the flank of the tiny Israel state, in order to carry on their war from that new advantageous position.
This is the real meaning of this anniversary of San Remo on this very day.
- If you are a Jewish person where do you stand on this. Do you wish to set the ancestors of the very people, the Nazis, who murdered 6 millions of your people in the Holocaust, in a state based on YOUR land.
- If you are a person of socialist conviction do you side with the Nazis. The PLO, PA, Hamas, call it whatever, is a Nazi movement
We on 4international are totally clear.
We oppose all the way the Nazis setting up a state on the flank of Israel which they call “Palestine”
That is the great importance of making known the name and history of Hajj Amin el Husseini.
Join us! Join 4international in this great struggle!
ONE WAY OR ANOTHER WE WILL MAKE THE NAME AND SIGNIFICANCE OF HAJJ AMIN EL HUSSEINI KNOWN TO A NEW GENERATION OF SOCIALIST YOUTH!