In the face of growing international antisemitism the revolutionary socialist organization 4international call on all workers to defend Israel unconditionally against world antisemitism.
4international is a revolutionary socialist organization built on the principles which Leon Trotsky, following on from Lenin and Marx, in opposition to Stalin, fought for
In the 1939s Leon Trotsky was a main advocate of Jews escaping from Europe and setting up a Jewish Homeland in Zion. Trotsky stood for the right of Jews to live alone and separately, where they could defend themselves from and agaionst the world antisemites.
This is even more the case today.
So we call on all international workers to defend Israel and we call on the Israeli working class to organize independently and to stand firm against these world antisemites.
We oppose in particular the lie which has been promoted by Tim Pat Coogan, Irish so-called historian, in his open letter to the Israeli Ambassador to Ireland.
The answer to Coogan is this:
In 1848 Israel was attacked by all of the Arab states…
The Arabs of Palestine left of their own accord
The Arabs of Palestine were not forced to leave
The Arabs of Palestine decided to leave because they were part and parcel of the planned Genocide of the Jews of Israel
The Arabs of Palestine in 1948 were led by Nazis who were escaping with the aid of the British and Americans from the crimes of the Holocaust
Hence Tim Pat Coogan in his letter to the Israeli Ambassador has promoted one of the worst Big Lies of History. As a historian Coogan should be ashamed and certainly our organization in Ireland 4international will campaign throughout the workers movement in Ireland to expose this Big lie of Tim Pat Coogan
Israeli workers must give the lead to the international working class.
The programme of the Israeli working class must incorporate these points:
* Organize independently
* Support without conditions the Jewish state of Israel against world antisemitism
* Support the IDF and encourage the IDF to strike with full force against the Nuclear Plans of Iran, while appealing to Iranian workers, women and youth to defend Israel
* Tell the Israeli Government that withdrawal from Gaza was a serious mistake, that Gaza must be retaken at once, and that the leaders of Hamas be executed for antisemitic crimes against Jews.
* Tell the Israeli Government that the OSLO Accords was a mistake and that all of the West Bank (Judea and Samaria) must be retaken at once, and that the leaders of Fatah and Al Aqsa be executed for antisemitic crimes against Jews
* the blockade of Gaza must not under any conditions be lifted or relaxed in response to pressure from Obama and Britain (Blair). The Blockade must be intensified but the Blockade is only a temporary measure; Gaza must be retaken by force
* The Israeli workers must say that there can be no entry into Israel, West Bank or Gaza of George Mitchell, or any other member of the Obama team. The UN must be expelled from every inch of this area.
All NGOs IF ARRESTED IMPRISONED FOR 5 YEARS MINIMUM. ANYBODY WHO ENTERS THIS AREA WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT TO BE ARRESTED AND TRIED FOR THE MOST SERIOUS CRIME OF ANTISEMITISM.
* In relation to the Flotillas, now being promoted even by the Vatican, these boats must not be boarded. These boats must be disabled at first. Then after a period of time in which those on board are asked to evacuate these boats must be sunk
* Israel must state the obvious, that Israel is at war, with Hamas, with the PA, with Hizbullah. Not one penny, not one piece of food, not one element of medecine, should be delivered to these enemies of Jews: Hamas, Fatah and Hizbullah. Did Britain and America deliver food etc to the civilians of Germany during the War? No!
Then it is the role of antisemitism to create a double standard for the Jews. The Israeli workers must not allow that. Israeli workers must state this position and appeal to International workers for support