This report into the Mavi Marmora “incident” is going to totally confirm that Israel was in the right
As I see it is also a huge confirmation that 4international has been saying on a whole number of issues.
It is quite amazing…we are the only left wing group which takes up these positions
- The Mavi Marmora was filled with terrorists, and terrorist sympathisers, such as the Irish ISM, called the IPSC (Irish Palestinian Solidarity Campaign)
- Jared Israel of www.tenc.net has maintained, following evidence from the IDF, that some of these IHH desperadoes were carrying arms. What is certain is that the video shows these thugs were beating Israeli soldiers with iron bars as they descended the ropes onto the boat.
- What is also certain is that thanks to Barak the IDF were “armed” with paint guns. Fool Barak dreamed that it could be done peaceably.
- And that all these terrorist supporting groups, like the IPSC etc., were tied very firmly in with Hamas and IHH. There is tons of evidence, including all sorts of video evidence, including Galloway handing across the cash to Hamas, and taunting the Brit elite to prosecute him, which they never did of course
- The reactionary nature of Islam, of which the Turks are at present prime example. These are the same Turk elite that the Arab Spring sets as their example.
- Consequently Turkey being at the head of the Muslim Brotherhood movement to depose Mubarak, and above all the Turks in their alliance with NATO, to kill Gadhafi
- Implicating Cameron, Sarkozy, Obama, all the democrats and most republicans in America who WOULD NOT CALL FOR the victory to Gadhafi
JUST READ THESE PARAGRAPHS FROM DEBKA.COM ON THIS ISLAM AS REPRESENTED BY THE TURKISH GOVERNMENT OF ERDOGAN
WHAT A TOTAL PACK OF LIARS
AND IT IS THAT WHICH ISRAEL FACES DAY IN DAY OUT
Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan applied the brakes to the process of reconciliation with Israel when he learned Wednesday, July 6, that the UN inquiry commission into last year’s Turkish-led flotilla had ruled Israel’s naval blockade on Gaza legal.
Eight Turks and a Turkish-American were killed in a clash with Israeli commandos who boarded the Mavi Marmora.
Law commissioner Sir Geoffrey Palmer which heads the inquiry panel has not released its findings. But this ruling means that Israel was within its rights in boarding the vessel because the expedition which the Erdogan government organized and financed had acted illegally in trying to break the blockade.
Ankara therefore has no call to demand an Israeli apology for the incident.
Israel’s Deputy Prime Minister, the Minister for Strategic Affairs Moshe Yaalon, headed a delegation to UN Headquarters in New York this to thrash out the issue.
But the discussions between the Israeli and Turkish delegations broke down when it became apparent that the Turkish side demanded that the Palmer report be rewritten to clear its prime minister of a faulty policy decision.
To distract from this embarrassment, Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmed Davutoglu Wednesday once again demanded an Israeli apology for the incident “as a must to reestablish relations.”
By this device he moved the question of the Turkish flotilla’s legality into the province of Ankara’s future ties with Jerusalem, making their improvement contingent on Israel’s assumption of guilt.
But this is not going to happen. Earlier Wednesday, Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman pledged to a Knesset panel that the government would not apologize to Turkey because it had no reason to bow to humiliation or allow Israeli soldiers to be wrongfully accused.
The Turkish prime minister also fears that resuming security and intelligence ties with the Jewish state will get in the way of the key roles he aspires to in helping Bashar Assad shore up his rule against dissent in Syria and consolidating rebel rule against Muammar Qaddafi in Libya.
We are the only left wing movement which stands behind the Jews and Israel and our defence is unconditional
The duplicity of the Turks is so clear in these few sentences above by Debka. Read those sentences and reread them. Then give it serious thought.
This then is where the conclusions get really sticky.
I draw a direct link to all of the lies that have been put about against the Serbs, and against the Jews, in the past 20 years.
First of all the lies on Srebrenica. Second all the lies of the France2 El Dura issue
And a thousand others.
Coming into my mind at this stage
Are all those lies against the Jews on Jenin, and the bomb on the beach in Gaza, and with that the time when the irish website the Blanket and especially McIntyre was calling the Israeli state Nazi, with all McIntyre and Kelly high rhetoric about the Einsatzgruppen (those Irish bastards were saying that the Jews of today in the IDF were Einsatzgruppen)
And then there is this Israeli elite of today, an elite which is blaming Netanyahu and not Hamas for the fate of Shalit, even the soldier’s father is blaming Netanyahu for goodness sake. What a betrayal of principle that is.
Conclusion for me…Trotskyist leadership in Israel