WELL IT IS CERTAINLY A START
ISRAEL STARTS TO DEFEND ITSELF AGAINST WORLD ANTISEMITISM AND ITS REFLECTION INSIDE ISRAEL ITSELF
THOSE WHO ORGANIZE BOYCOTTS AGAINST ISRAEL CAN BE SUED IN ISRAELI COURTS…DOES THAT MEAN THAT THE LIKES OF DR FINTAN LANE CAN BE SUED IF HE SETS FOOT ON ISRAELI SOIL…HOPE SO!
the fight against world antisemitism has to start from here
Israel’s boycott bill has passed. According to Netanyahu: Boycott law reflects democracy in Israel it may be summarized as follows,
- According to the law, a person or an organization calling for the boycott of Israel, including the settlements, can be sued by the boycott’s targets without having to prove that they sustained damage. The court will then decide how much compensation is to be paid. The second part of the law says a person or a company that declare a boycott of Israel or the settlements will not be able to bid in government tenders.
- [..] Netanyahu said the law does not taint Israeli democracy. “What stains (Israel’s) image are those savage and irresponsible attacks on a democracy’s attempt to draw a line between what is acceptable and what is not,” he said.
“Don’t get confused,” Netanyahu continued. “I approved the law, and if I hadn’t approved it it wouldn’t have passed. I am against boycotts targeting Israel.” Netanyahu spoke of the settler families who might be affected by boycotts. “We have brothers living eleven minutes away from here, in Ma’ale Adumim. You want to get rid of Ariel and Gush Etzion? Go to the Knesset and form a government that will act that way. But hurting families and children in Ariel? I find that illegitimate .”
On Tuesday, Israeli leftist organizations launched a series of protests against the boycott law passed in the Knesset the night before.
The Gush Shalom movement took its campaign to the legal level and filed a petition to the Supreme Court claiming the boycott law is unconstitutional and anti-democratic.
- 32 academics sign petition aimed at Attorney General Yehuda Weinstein stating that boycott law is unconstitutionaland does grievous harm to the freedom of political expression and freedom of protest.
- “What mars its image are the reckless, irresponsible attacks against the legitimate attempt by a democracy on the defensive to draw a line between what is acceptable and what isn’t acceptable,”…
- This is a very important measure, and we on 4international support it totally
- But it is only one battle in the war. There is no use at all in this measure if Netanyahu come September, and under pressure from Obama and the EU, is going to sell out any part of Jewish land (as per the San Remo treaty of 1920)
- The overall policy of 4international, following the revolutionary traditions set down by Leon Trotsky is that Jews must have a Homeland, and that in this Homeland they must be able to live alone.
- That means that Jews decide who are guests intheir coluntry, a country do not forget is a respite from world antisemitism
- Which means we are sure of it expulsion of all who are hostile to the Jewish Homeland.
- It means also the defeat of Iran, Syria, Hamas and Hizbullah, and the realization that sad as it may be there is no alternative to war against these Jew Haters.
- Also now watch the antisemites crawl out over this one. They will say this is not democratic. But this is a most democratic measure because any measure which protects the Jews in this real and sinful world is the ultimate in democracy.
- It was through “democracy” that the Jews in 1939 to 1945 were “asked” to board the trains
- But it is real working class and internationalist proletarian and socialist democracy to have Jews living safely in their homeland, their cherished homeland of 4000 years of yearning, and not be shot at or insulted in any way.
- So real democracy for 4international means getting rid of any person who is hostile to Israel
- As my maths teacher used to write on the blackboard after solving a problem
- A GOOD START! ONLY THE BEGINNING! MUCH FURTHER TO GO! WATCH NETANYAHU CAREFULLY AND BEWARE OF SELLOUT!