The essence of these talks is for Israel to give up land to create a Palestinian Arab state.
In all respects this is an outcome forced onto Israel. Even traitors like Livni! The situation is still created against Israel independent of the thinking of Peace Now people like Livni. She too is a victim.
But victim of what exactly? Essentially of Antisemitism!
We are in a new period of Antisemitism where capitalism following its own laws has produced a global world, a global capitalist world, a global Antisemitism.
Joseph Alexander Norland on Israpundit asked years ago … Why create a 23rd Arab state. Yes that is the truth. The Arabs have wheedled the world into 22 Arab States following Balfour. Jews try to hold on to ONE.
And that unjust set up is the essence of Antisemitism today. You see Antisemitism changes. It has changed.
Now in reference to Aaron Klein (http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2013/11/15/kerry-to-israel-international-forces-will-protect-you-presses-netanyahu-to-sign-deal-with-palestinians-before-2016/) below, note these 2 points:
1. There is not ONE Jewish Prime Minister since 1948 (birth of Israel) who has not caved in to pressure from the US
2. The reason for that vital observation is twofold…one the nature of Judaism in the modern era and two the terrible power of the US Empire both physical and mental, both aircraft carrier and Media
And Klein also rooted in US Judaism tied to US Empire even though Klein complains has no answer and provides no answer…it is a crisis of leadership
BEGIN KLEIN QUOTE
During his visit here last week, Secretary of State John Kerry pressed Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu to come to an accommodation to create a Palestinian state, with particular emphasis on current talks focusing on the strategic Jordan Valley, according to informed Israeli and Palestinian diplomats.
The diplomats told KleinOnline that Kerry rejected a proposal by Netanyahu for an interim deal, instead expressing the Obama administration’s goal of a final status agreement to create a state before 2016.
Netanyahu had proposed a five-year interim agreement in which Israel would give the Palestinian Authority sovereignty over one-third of what is known as Area C, territories in the West Bank currently under Israeli control, the diplomats said. Israel would still retain some security presence in those areas.
Netanyahu’s proposal further called for an official PA presence in Jerusalem, the diplomats added.
During the five-year period, the PA would be required to take steps to remove incitement from official educational and media material and fully dismantle the terrorist apparatus in the West Bank.
The Netanyahu deal also called for the PA to lead a public campaign that would clarify that a final deal would be achieved with Israel as the homeland of the Jewish people, meaning no so-called right of return, the diplomats told KleinOnline.
According to the Israeli and Palestinian diplomats, both Kerry and PA President Mahmoud Abbas rejected Netanyahu’s proposal.
Kerry also asked Netanyahu to not put any obstacles in the way of a U.S. plan for the Palestinians and international forces to assume control in the Jordan Valley.
Last month, KleinOnline broke the story that Kerry was pressing hard for Israel to give up the strategic Jordan Valley in a deal with the Palestinians.”
The current round of U.S.-brokered talks is attempting to hash out the details of a plan for the valley.
Kerry’s proposal calls for international forces to maintain security control along with unarmed Palestinian police forces, the PA negotiator said. Israel would retain security posts in some strategic areas of the Jordan Valley, according to the U.S. plan.
– See more at: http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2013/11/15/kerry-to-israel-international-forces-will-protect-you-presses-netanyahu-to-sign-deal-with-palestinians-before-2016/#sthash.KLxVGmjs.dpuf
END KLEIN QUOTE HERE
What strikes me as so abysmal about the above Klein correct and valuable analysis
1. There is nothing hidden. It is all out in the open. The reality that the US and Europe back Antisemitism, and Antisemites.
2. That the Media above all distorts and hides this reality of the Antisemitism of US and Europe by one strategy above all others…I could call this either silence by the Media like the BBC which is the expert Antisemite on the planet, or by selective reporting, or straight bias.
3. But that Israeli Jews in their leadership play along with his Antisemitism, as if it were a normal thing
4. And yet 80 per cent of American people and here I do not mean American Jews are also horrified by this Antisemitism against Israel and against Jewish rights
There is the basis here for a massive movement to defeat this Antisemitism but it needs a leadership which does not originate in Judaism. I defend Judaism but it is like a rabbit caught in the headlights.
The answer is Marxism, Leninism, Trotskyism, and the inspiration is actually the 1917 Revolution, because Lenin was rock hard and did not flinch.
Furthermore the Bolsheviks saved the Jewish people from Holocaust in 1917 (Klein through sheer ignorance) lies about this history