Jews must break decisively from the Bourgeois and Imperialist Jewish leaders on the issue of Ukraine.
The now notorious Ted Belman who heads Israpundit carried articles from the total US Imperialist Palin on Ukraine.
Then it must be remembered that Belman carries the work on his site of Fascists who call for the murder of communists and especially Trotskyists.
Jews must break decisively from this.
The position of Jews on Ukraine must be the same as the Irish or any other free nation.
1. The coup was organised against the truly elected Government
2. This coup was directed and planned by Washington and the EU with NATO waiting in the wings
3. The first step therefore that Belman does not do is to defend the integrity of Ukraine from this coup
4. The next step to take is to defend the right of Russia to defend itself from this coup in Ukraine because a NATO controlled Ukraine is a direct threat to Russia
5. No more than the Jews facing genocide in 1967 the Russian Government cannot wait, sit back and do nothing.
6. The Russian Government really has no alternative but to go in with its Red Army and take control of the whole of Ukraine, depose the Fascists and return the true and former government to power. Otherwise the world is the “Wild West” where anything goes.
7. The EU cannot solve a single one of the needs of ordinary people today. Mass poverty and unemployment in Portugal, Greece, Spain, Ireland. As Bat Yeor points out growing Islamisation of Europe. Border defences as in Melilla Spain broken down totally. Youth unemployment up to 80 per cent.
8. While we defend Putin he has no answers to this crisis. It is necessary to go back to the socialist revolution of Lenin and Trotsky. The workers, youth and students must take the power from the capitalists, and use science and wealth to create an answer. This means going back to the traditions of Leon Trotsky and affirm that Trotskyism is the answer. Join us. Do not hold back.
9. The defence of Israel becomes very important. Jews who feel under any threat in Ukraine must be enabled by the workers and youth of Ukraine to get to Israel immediately. The defence of Israel against “Palestinian” Fascism thus has to be part of their struggle too.