Israeli leaders under Netanyahu are now fighting a war on Gaza which is NOT a repeat of other wars because the international situation is totally different.
There is now the advance of International Jihad as is seen in the rise of ISIL and there is the brave struggle of el Sisi in Egypt against the Jihad of the Muslim Brotherhood under Morsi. The courage of el Sisi stands in contrast to the cowardice of Netanyahu and Israel who have refused to take action against Hamas and Fatah
While el Sisi has arrested the leaders of the Muslim Brothers in Egypt and passed death sentences against these fascists Netanyahu ahs delayed and delayed while the same Jihadist Fascists hammer Sderot with rockets.
This highlights one thing. The situation has changed totally since past wars against Arabs. In Israel today as in every country in the world without exception the struggles for freedom to live are all about leadership. This can only be resolved by creating Trotskyist leadership and the only party which can claim Trotskyist honour and heritage is www.4international.me. Cynics may scoff at this but we do not care all that matters is that scientific fact (truth) is on our side
4international will now make 10 points, followed by 3 “notes” on the abductions experiences
- Clear out Hamas and Fatah. Like the Egyptian leaders around el Sisi place them on trial with the death sentence available
- Consequent to that put an end to “Palestinian” nationalism
- Provide a definitive survey of all the attacks made on the Jewish people by especially the Arab leaders since say 1890. Let all speakers stick to this survey. And stop talking about everything under the sun. This is war and in any war there is need for discipline
- There are so many millions of Arabs NOW in this area and Israeli leaders need to know where they stand on the creation of the Jewish state. Just that. On the basis of the results of such a poll Jewish leaders can take necessary action
- A leadership which is unconcerned about what the BBC says. All international Media barred from Israel. Reporters who enter the war on the side of the enemy do so at their own risk but they will not report from Israeli ground. Britain did this in the Argentine and Gulf Wars
- Withdraw from the UN
- Place Nuclear weaponry on the ready against any enemy of Israel, especially of USm UN and NATO. Make an alliance with any force in the world which is being threatened by NATO, such as the Serbs and Russian Ukraine
- No Arabs to work in Israeli firms. No taxes to be collected for Arabs. No electricity to Arabs. No aid to Arabs.
- For every single rocket fired at Israel take a section of land and remove Arabs from that section
- Forget about being “democratic”. There is no democracy in war NONE! The great Arab and African leader Muammar Gadhafi tried at the end of his life and rule to be more “democratic” and to be a friend of America. Gadhafi was sacrificed by Obama to the Jihadists. The very same lesson applies very much to Israeli and Israelis today
Yes it is essential that Israel and Israelis have borders which can be defended. This central point must be highlighted continually – the total size of the area west of the river is less than the size of Munster. This is a central point. Maps show where the borders must lie in order for Israel to be able to defend itself. These borders are obvious to a school child in primary school. They stand out and are roughly the River, the Golan, the Mediterranean Sea, and Sinai. The poll mentioned above is fundamental because it will put down in black and white what are Arab intentions. On the basis of those intentions Israelis will act in a scientific manner. As part of this and until this scientific poll is taken then all Arabs are debarred from travelling into Israel to work in Israeli firms, and Israeli firms will be closed down by the state if they employ such Arabs
The basis of the thinking of the 4international on these issues is rooted in our history. In 1937 leon Trotsky fought for Palestine to be made into the Homeland of the Jews and he stated that the Jewish Homeland must be defended against “Mohammedanism” (the then word used for Jihad). In 1938 Leon Trotsky fought to explain that the rise of Nazism and the Antisemitism of Western countries meant that millions of Jews would be cornered by the Nazis and that the Holocaust” would follow. No person on earth was clearer on this. THAT is our heritage. The whole of the Trotskyist movement also was wiped out along with the Jews, and also by the traitors to socialism in Stalinism. The murderer of Trotsky was a Stalinist (in 1940 in Mexico). THAT heritage means that today we fight on the side of the Jews against all Israel haters.
There is NOTHING democratic about war, yet wars are inevitable as we stand. All of the present leaders of the Jews, including and especially all the “bloggers”, leave Jews unprepared for the realities of wars. The murder of the 3 Jewish youth in Hebron were abducted and murdered by the enemy who are engaged in a war against Jews. The murder of the Palestinian youth, which we oppose, was carried out if the police are to be believed only as a reaction. Also as a reaction to the passivity of Netanyahu. Netanyahu is more responsible because he is passive and hesitant. So unprepared are Jews that all Jews wanted to show how “good” and “nice” and “democratic” they were. Is the enemy impressed? Not! The whole episode has shown that Jews under present leadership are not able to fight a war to win. THAT is the main problem facing Israel.