ISRAEL MUST FINISH THE JOB THIS TIME. THAT MEANS NEVER WITHDRAWING AGAIN FROM GAZA. GETTING RID OF HAMAS FOR GOOD. MOVE ON TO “WEST BANK” AND GET RID OF FATAH WITH ABBAS EXPELLED…CREATE A LARGE ISIL FREE ZONE
The big question for Jews, Israelis and for organizations like 4international is what will the great sacrifice of life and money be worth if this truce is agreed to and if Hamas escapes to plot for another day?
As Aaron Klein suggests the truce is agreed to in principle with Netanyahu. It involves two things both of which go against the need, the great need, to elininate this “Palestinian” terror and form of Jihad
THIS IS DYNAMITE. HOW CAN ISRAELI SOLDIERS FIGHT FOR SUCH A MEAGRE REWARD? IN FACT IT WILL BE EVEN WORSE AS IT ALWAYS IS. THE ANTISEMITE MIND KNOWS NO BOUNDS
A short term truce will stop the Israeli actions against the Islamists.
A long term truce will open the doors to a great strengthening of “Palestinianism”.
Both of these are a disaster for Jews because it will stop the Jews doing what 4international believe is necessary and posible, that is the rooting out of Antisemitism from the Land of Israel which will need to be greatly extended to maintain free from Antisemitism land and defensible área.
At present Israel is less tan the size of Munster. Ask how is it posible to defend “Munster” from such powerful forces of Antisemitisn in the world. It is truly a gigantic issue and one in which world socialist revolution only has the answerm because all forms of capitalism have proved unwilling and unable to defend ordinary people from Islamic Sharia-based terror
Klein writes on July 21:
By Aaron Klein The current version of a truce between Israel and Islamist forces in the Gaza Strip being brokered by Egypt provides Hamas with numerous concessions the Islamic group has been seeking since the start of the Gaza conflict, KleinOnline has learned.
* Among the concessions are the opening of a border crossing, the loosening of Israel’s naval blockade and talks about releasing terrorists captured in recent weeks. While Israel didn’t agree to all terms being discussed between Egypt and Hamas, it also didn’t immediately object to discussion on the specific issues, an Egyptian diplomat involved in the talks told KleinOnline.
* According to the Egyptian official, there are currently two deals being negotiated at the same time. The first deal calls for an immediate cessation of all Hamas rocket attacks and a halt to Israel’s military campaign targeting Hamas’s infrastructure in Gaza while a long-term cease-fire is discussed. Once a short-term truce is implemented, a longer-term cease-fire will be immediately negotiated with the goal of reaching a long-term truce within days.
* At first, Hamas objected to any short-term cease-fire and said it would only discuss a long-term truce. Egypt’s newfound willingness to host Hamas chief Khaled Meshaal in Cairo, however, worked to soften Hamas’ position, and the Islamist group agreed to the possibility of a short-term cease-fire, the diplomat said. Until now, Hamas has been frustrated that Egypt was not dealing with it directly in any of the truce negotiations. The truce is being negotiated with input from Qatar and Turkey, said the diplomat.
* The current version of the draft truce contains these concessions to Hamas:
1. Egypt’s reopening of Rafah border crossing with the Gaza Strip, with the border possibly manned by Palestinian Authority security forces. Egyptian recognition that Hamas is a regional player to be dealt with directly.
2. Qatar will provide funds to help pay the salaries of Hamas employees, a key concern for Hamas that may have helped lead to the current conflict in the first place.
3. Israel releasing some of its naval blockade of Gaza and enlarging a “fishing zone” by several kilometers to give Hamas autonomy in the Mediterranean Sea bordering Gaza.
PLUS An Egyptian pledge to talk with the Israelis about releasing 58 Hamas members arrested in the West Bank in recent weeks in response to the kidnap and murder of three Israeli teenagers. – See more at: http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2014/07/21/leaked-new-truce-deal-scores-wins-for-hamas-draft-of-cease-fire-with-israel-reveals-several-key-concessions/#sthash.30hGkeiN.dpuf