The Israeli election in March by itself is not going to decide anything. Yet it is still of absolute importance. It is most important that the headline above is made reality (and we will explain why)
Israel is in a race against time. These are some issues that are at play:
- The way that Christian Antisemitism is changing into a new force behind the lies in the narrative of the “Palestinians” and how this is joining with the deadly Antisemitism of the Muslim world which has its roots in Muslim ideology. This combined force is a great threat which must be understood theoretically as well as combatted in a practical way.
- The changing international situation which combines many factors, too numerous to cover here. Of great importance are these: The role of ideology in the world today. This takes many challenging forms. One is how the “Palestinian” narrative has been sold. Also the power of the modern Media in spreading all kinds of lies, seen very vividly in Yugoslavia, when the great Lie of Srebrenica “massacre” was sold most effectively by a Media, and followed on from many other lies such as the Racak “massacre” and where a whole people were successfully lied against over many years, lies very difficult to stand up against. Yes a people can today be hammered by the Media into the ground.
- The changing situation in America is partly a continuation of the Yugoslavia Big Lie. If the Media could sell lies like Racak and Srebrenica then it also could place into power Obama, and successfully cover the CIA roots of his family (His Father as a CIA asset under Tom Mboyo, his mother as a lifelong CIA asset or agent, his stepfather Soetoro as a very central Indonesian CIA asset involved in the massacre in the Indonesian countryside of at least a million Indonesian communist youth, mainly country youth, who had been systematically misled by the “peaceful road to socialism” of Stalinism. Bill Ayers proved by Jared Israel to be a CIA agent as was his wife, and their role in the student movement of the 60s acting as obvious agents provocateurs (Jared proved the links then between Obama and Ayers and raises the idea that they were all at that time being directed by the CIA)
- That is an important factor in this Israeli election although few may discuss it. The reality is this…from Reagan on, every one of them, especially Bush Snr. and Bush Jnr., all have been most dangerous towards the Jews , all are under the sway of the CIA and the US State Dept.
- There have been massive mistakes made by Israeli leaders and we must understand these mistakes and what are their roots. Sharon was right in opposing bitterly the Bush war on Saddam in 2003. Sharon travelled to America to argue against this war. His big mistake was that he did this in secret. This was fatal because the Antisemites of Right and Left convinced the world he was arguing for the war.
- The war against Saddam was the greatest blow against Israel, Jews and all of us progressives in the world. Not because Saddam was blameless. But because he was a secular politician as was Nasser. He was thus like a finger in the dyke holding back the forces of anti-rational Islam. If Sharon had opposed the war on Saddam and stated his correct reason very publicly…different ball game entirely. To understand the issue of the danger to Israel from Iran and its Nuclear Bomb plans then it is necessary to understand that single episode of Bush overthrowing Saddam. All has followed from that.
- That though was nothing to the silence of the Israeli rulers and elites when Obama and the Jihad were toppling Ben Ali, Gaghbo, Mubarak above all, and also Gadhafi. Sharon with his “privacy” was weak but this was total scandal for Jews! Many like Caroline Glick had joined the war on Saddam but by now had changed (having with difficulty learned) and were opposing Obama in say the overthrow of Mubarak. But the Israeli Government said not a word.
- This leads to the present because it is easy to take a position on past events. But what about in the present Assad, the promotion of Jihad morphing into Islamic State against Assad, and what about Ted Cruz. Ted Cruz travelled recently to a conference in America which was slated as defending the Christians of Syria and Iraq and proceeded by attacking Assad and calling for the destruction of Assad. Cruz said basically “I will not defend the Christians of Syria and Iraq” unless they shape up in relation to Jews and Israel. Bottom line Cruz did not and does not defend the Christians against the Jihad. Israel (at least its leaders) is part and parcel of that Cruz treachery towards the Christians which is contained within the Assad issue. We say defend Assad UNCONDITIONALLY against Obama and the Jihad, while do not forgive or lower your guard against Assad’s Antisemitism. That is a correct and principled position but nobody in Israel holds it.
SO THERE ARE MANY ISSUES IN THIS ELECTION AND ISRAELI LEADERS HAVE SHOWN THEY ARE NOT ADEQUATE TO THIS PERIOD OF INTENSE THEORETICAL AND PHYSICAL CHALLENGES.
So then to be super practical!…A new leadership is required. But what is it? What leadership can meet this period?
I say it will be a Trotskyist leadership! But the Israeli people know hardly a thing about this aspect of history. They see only Labour, revisionist left and Stalinist traitors. So that is the sad reality. We have to deal with things as they are.
The election will not deal with these vital issues. But the worst outcome is that traitors take power in Israel. I mean the open traitors like Herzog and Livni. The best is that Netanyahu, Bennett and Lieberman can join with some religious patriots and thereby form a government. This allows the discussion to take place. If the traitors like Lapid take power in any way they will open the door to the Obama CIA and you remember what happened to those hapless millions of communist cadres in the Indonesian massacre all those years ago, with Obamas step dad in the fore of the CIA Suharto major killing spree. Without leaders that can happen anywhere today.
So vital issue in this election…major really major effort to vote Netanyahu, especially vote Likud, vote especially for Bennett, vote for Lieberman because the Russian vote is vital too, and vote for religious patriots. To continue the discussion of the way forward in this difficult world. Against any kind of complacency! To allow Livni, Herzog or Lapid near power is to say “Here Jihadists place your rockets on the hills overlooking Ben Gurion Airport a few miles off”. Not advisable at all!