The discussion on the very important Israpundit site has been hijacked by a clique surrounding a person calling himself Yamit82, also involved is a person calling himself Bernard Ross and there are others, all forming an obvious clique.
This is indeed sad because there is need for open and fair discussion at this time.
The editor Ted Belman is clearly not in agreement with this clique. Belman performs a very useful service by airing a wide range of topics on Israpundit but discussion has now become arguably impossible.
You can see this clearly on http://www.israpundit.com/archives/63592654/comment-page-1#comments
Anyway I wanted to make that clear to our readers on http://www.4international.me
I wanted to send all our support to Ted Belman and Israpundit. We have the same aim which is for Jews to be able to live unmolested by Antisemitism.
One of the strange themes that this clique on Israpundit developed in recent years (which was pushed especially by Robinson) was that the Arab Spring and all the in-fighting among Arabs actually, he said, strengthened Israel.
Robinson kept on at this week after week.
This also led to a strengthening of the Yamit82 person who called for Israel to take up no position on Egypt, that is not to defend Mubarak, leading on to not supporting General el-Sisi in his present suppression of the Muslim Brotherhood.
We on 4international thought all of this most strange. Why should Israel not state openly its open and bold support for the suppression of the Muslim Brotherhood, and do so from a position of INDEPENDENCE!
How could Israel being encircled by Fascist Muslim Brotherhood states not weaken Israel, endanger Israel!
In fact read any article on Jihadwatch or on Pamela Geller´s Atlas Shrugs and you will see the opposite to Robinson…they are most worried for Israel.
As just today this on Pamela Geller´s Atlas Shrugs shows that she is most worried!
Nabil Mounzer / EPA
“Ex-ambassador to US killed in Lebanon bomb blast; four others slain,” NBC News, December 27, 2013
- israpundit: Surviving the New Middle East (israpundit.com)
- Egypt cracks down on Muslim Brotherhood, arrests dozens | The Times of Israel (wwlee4411.com)
- Egypt arrests Muslim Brotherhood activists in escalated crack-down (haaretz.com)
- Blast kills Lebanon’s ex-ambassador to US (worldnews.nbcnews.com)
- Egypt steps up total war on Muslim Brotherhood (haaretz.com)
- Jihad in Lebanon: Ex-ambassador to US killed in bomb blast; four others slain (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Powerful Blast Shakes Lebanese Capital (nytimes.com)